Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

ADDICTIVE GAME PLAY!

first off the bat 10/10 for this one.
after just 10 minutes i could not pull away from the computer! 80 minutes later and im still playing! this is a great game for anyone with a need to batter, shoot orrrr just kill time (or a coinbox in this case ;) )

also im putting in a 5/5 vote. loved this game!

The Breach The Breach

most excellent!

i loved this game dude, gameplay was smooth and fun (wasnt bored for a second). i loved the aspect of the 'dark rooms' where you use a flashlight, gave it a nice and eary theme ;D all up dude im shooting 5/5 and 10/10! OH and for the guy below me...play dead space :P its on both ps3 and 360 so relax haha

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

evillll :D

this game was great, great choice of shades and i like your tracks...very nice touch ;)

also i read that there will be songs about me sooooo next time your hangin with chucks nation ill be expecting a song about me :P haha
catch dude, -Benji

Banana Foot Banana Foot

the music

its from maple story = P

Rocket Car Rocket Car

yeah

its a good game man but the falling off the screen seems a little touchy. maybe making the off screen a little deeper? anywho thats all iv got to say on this besides that its an awesome puzzle game = )

Protector III Protector III

Excellent

First of all, this was a great game and definatly lived up to a great tower defence = ). The main music is awesome...so calm ^_^, i didnt pay to much attention the in-game music though (sorry). I should add that you should be able to delete chosen units off the field (there were a few times where i really need to change my unit...but ill get over it haha).
Once again, very awesome game. I hope your future games do well = )
10/10 5/5

Windows Doors Demo Windows Doors Demo

saddd

my computers not letting me play either versions of this....sucks coz im dying to = ( preloader buuuggggggsss?

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

lolol

i think this game was great, i F5'd so many times until i got to the grassy grave screen and i was still laughing hehe. good stuff 10/10 5/5

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

funny as

haha this was a really fun game to play, im a fan of pixely games so it wasnt to difficult but this has some replay value for sure, 7/10

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride